Welcome to The CrocDoc your pediatric dentist in El Paso, Texas.
We are located at 7878 Blvd E Suite 100, El Paso, TX 79915
7878 Gateway East Blvd Suite 100
El Paso, Texas 79915
See on map
Monday: Surgery Appointments Only
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8am – 4pm
Wednesdays & Fridays: 7am – 3pm
Saturday: by appointment only (7:20am – 12:40pm)
© 2022 The CrocDoc. All Rights Reserved.
After an extended enforced closure due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we can now once again open the Croc Doc to treat the dental needs of the children in our community.
The most important part of the re-opening is to ensure the health and safety of our patients, team members, and parents. To this end, we have implemented policies based on Center for Disease Control guidelines, and other agencies to help protect you against the transmission of COVID-19 as much as possible.
The following are just a brief overview of new, or reinforced policies to achieve this goal:
(1) All individuals, including staff members of the Croc Doc, will be screened upon entry into the building. If you or your child have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, treatment will not be allowed for a period of two weeks.
(2) All staff members at our practice will be wearing N95 masks to maximize protection for our staff, and your family.
(3) We have increased the frequency of disinfection and upgraded our disinfection arsenal. All operatories are disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectants between patients.
(4) All communal items are removed in order to minimize spread of potential germs.
(5) All capable patients will be given hydrogen peroxide to rinse before their treatment, as Hydrogen Peroxide has been shown to eliminate, or significantly reduce viral load in the mouth
(6) Implementation of 6 feet distancing between chairs in our waiting room.
(7) Continuous monitoring of our comprehensive infection control policies by our staff.
The following are a summary of what you could expect, and changes made in preparation for your appointment:
(1) Please arrive on-time for your appointments.
(2) You will be asked questions based on our screening survey for any potential symptoms of the coronavirus. In addition, your temperature will be taken at this time.
(3) Only 1 parent will be allowed to accompany the patient(s) for the exam(s) or procedure(s), in order to minimize the number of interactions.
(4) We request that you bring masks for your children and yourself. In case you do not have masks available, our staff will provide you with the masks.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to seeing you at the Croc Doc!